Why Choose Hayward Pool Heaters?
The ideal heat pump for sustaining the perfect water temperature for pool or spa. High performance energy efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically manage your swimming pool temperature.
Don’t let colder water limit your pool or spa use. High-performance, energy efficient Hayward HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain your ideal water temperature at all times. They even let you start your swim season earlier and end it later — all while consuming less energy than natural gas heaters and lowering your operating costs by up to 80 percent.
Enhanced titanium heat exchanger technology delivers dependable, high-efficiency performance.
Hayward HeatPro HP50HA Features
Hayward HeatPro heat pumps incorporate titanium counter-flow heat exchangers for unrivaled and uncompromising performance – even under the harshest conditions. Other key features include: heavy-duty, super-quiet scroll compressors; durable injection-molded UV-resistant body panels that are impervious to rust and deterioration; stainless steel hardware; and a polyethylene screen to protect the evaporator coil from damage. Plus, Hayward HeatPro heat pumps are lightweight, compact and easy to install or service, making them ideal for both new pools and spas and existing system upgrades.
- 50,000 BTU heating capacity
- Uses less energy than a natural gas or propane heater
- High-efficiency titanium heat exchanger
- Extremely quiet operation
- Hot temperature defrost system to start in lower temperatures
- Electronic, programmable timer
Dual Electronic Thermostat Features and Benefits:
- Continuous pool temperature display
- Easy-to-change water temperature set point, in 1° increments
- Electronic temperature set point lock-out for tamper-proof temperature settings
- Self-diagnostic codes to monitor heat pump performance
- Compatible with the Hayward, Goldline®, Intermatic, AquaSwitch, AquaLink and Compool control systems
- An Ultra Gold corrosion-resistant evaporator fin increases durability in coastal environments.
- Vinyl-coated fan guard protects the fan against the elements and debris
- UV-resistant, injection molded shell resists rust and deterioration
- Stainless steel hardware eliminates corrosion
- Compact footprint makes retrofit easier
- 2" x 2 1/2" union fittings for easy plumbing connections
- Easy-access, internal electrical hook-up
- Pressure tested, high-efficiency titanium heat exchanger
- Profiled fan blade ensures a higher air flow and quiet operation
- Acoustic cover over the compressor minimizes sound level