Enjoy No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
Avoid interest charges.
- We'll send you reminders to let you know when your statement is available online and when payments are due.
- You can also view your account information online at any time to stay on top of purchases and make payments.
- Pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date on your statement.
- Take advantage of promotional financing on multiple purchases up to your available credit line. We'll help you keep track of when each promotional balance is due.
Your money. Your choice.
- If you'd like to take more time to pay, interest will accumulate at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the date of this purchase.
- If the balance is not paid in full, the accumulated or "deferred" interest will be added to your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available on your statement and online at any time – so you can stay informed along the way.
- If approved, WebBank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. WebBank will also pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.
Buy now and pay later with PayPal Credit on eligible purchases up to $98.99.
The choice is yours:
Pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or
Make minimum payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a PayPal service that gives you more time to pay.
It's fast and easy–no credit card to enter and approval just takes seconds.
Enjoy flexibility and control–you'll have a choice to pay for your stuff now, or pay later.
Easily manage your PayPal Credit purchases and schedule payments through PayPal.com.
View PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions.
You'll start with an available credit line of at least $250.
The Annual Percentage Rate is 19.99% and the Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
If you happen to pay late, you could receive a late fee of up to $35.
PayPal Credit is available to US customers only.
How does PayPal Credit work with PayPal?
You can use PayPal Credit with your PayPal account on eBay or at any of your favorite stores. Here's how:
Check out with PayPal and then choose PayPal Credit.
Answer 2 quick questions and accept the terms.
Look for your PayPal Credit statement via email.